Remraam Apartments - Payment Plan

Remraam by Dubai Properties Book a unit of your choice and take advantage of the 10/90 post-handover plan, which is valid for 6 years. You only need to pay 10% as a down payment and the remaining 90% when the property is turned over in 72 months. You may finally acquire a property in this coveted residential neighborhood thanks to the simple and convenient payment options.

Down payment20%On Booking date
Final Installment80%On Handover
Budget-Friendly Payment Options Request